New Security Features! CalCERTS Protects You!
Published on: November 5, 2019
CalCERTS releases new security features! Whether you have multiple user profiles attached to your company or just one, CalCERTS has your security options COVERED!
Personalized security features to fit your company’s needs:
• Two-Factor Authentication
• Require a login code any time a login attempt is made from a new device or browser.
• Customizable Office Hours
• Control when your users can access company data within CalCERTS.
• Optional Additional Verification When Un-Certifying Documents
• Require CalCERTS to review all untest requests prior to processing.
• Maintain Records of Company Account Logins
• Subscribe to automatic reports of all of your registered users on your account.
• Automatic Removal of Inactive Users
• Users can automatically be set to “inactive” if they have not logged in within a time frame specified by you.
CalCERTS is dedicated to improving the Registry experience for all our users. If you have any questions or suggestions, please call our Support Team at 916-985-3400 and press “*” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.